click The TBS Triumph are a new FPV antenna designed by FPV Pioneer Alex Greve, better know as IBCrazy. This antenna is an update over the classic clover leaf/ skew planar we are used to. Interestingly it does not use any bent wires, unlike the wheel antennas of the past. It is understood that also there are no inactive parts, making manufacture much more difficult. This has driven up the price, nevertheless here’s what TBS have to say about the antenna.
In our quest for the cleanest video signal and best range possible, we have ventured way beyond the traditional bent lobes of Cloverleaf designs and invested significant time and effort in finding the best antenna designs known to man, and modifying them specifically for FPV use.
http://secon.se/?p=705 Technical specifications:
- Beställ Cialis Online utan recept Frequency range: 5500-6000MHz
- source link Gain: 1.26dbic
- oslo dating app Axial Ratio: 0.74
- dating sites name ideas Cable: RG402 (heavy duty)
- http://eren.es/?esrof=opciones-binarias-en-plus500&554=c0 Weight: 11.5g
- http://stadsmagasinet.se/oskarshamn/category/nyheter/page/25/ Height: 85mm, 3.3 in
- follow url Connector: RP-SMA, adapter for SMA included
These certainly look promising, and the open style antenna is a huge change from what we are used to, we can now only hope that they will come down in price so everyone can have clean video for a small price.