The HS1177 may just about to be overtaken as the best Board Camera around.
The ZeroZero by TeamBlackSheep certainly looks promising. It features less than
- 1ms latency.
- 5-22V input (issues with people frying their board cameras plagued the HS1177, so we hope this features a better step-down converter).
- A 2.8mm lens, creating roughly a 120 degree FoV. This is the favoured Field of View for most FPV Pilots.
- Built in microphone, some pilots swear by this feature however we have yet to try it at drone insider.
- Water Resistance, this is key for those of us who crash hard and often.
- Pretuned settings so you don’t have to play around for the optimum settings.
All in all this another very promising product from TBS, and they are really pushing the hobby forward with new technologies. We only have to wait for the first samples to come in to really see how this board camera performs.
Click here to buy one now.