Teste gratis deinen IQ und lerne kennen welche Fragen du bei einem get link (Intelligenztest) erwarten kannst. Also, wie schlau bist du? BluejayRC is a new RC start up Located in Melbourne, Australia with their inaugural product being an F4 flight controller specifically designed for racing.
dating a heavily tattooed man So why did they feel the need to create a barebones F4 racing flight controller?
http://alschu.de/?destomit=top-option-roboter&2a5=77 There was no simple F4 based board out there at the time to operate in place of the simple F1 based flight controllers. This is the FC designed for those wanting F4 performance but maintaining the F1/3 simplicity – i.e. it comes with non of the extra trimmings – it’s bare bones – it’s acro you might say .
journalists dating each other In fairness they are right, the most common F4 flight controllers are the Sparky 2 and the CC3D revo both of which have a loads bells and whistles which no one realistically needs when flying a racing quad. For example both the CC3D revo and the Sparky to have Long Range systems which is utterly unnecessary on a racing minquad.
go to site BluejayRC took it upon themselves to rectify this problem with the BlueJay F4 Flight Controller, a completely bare bones Racing F4 flight controllers which most importantly is compatible with Race flight.
Features / Specification (based on rev2)
- Runs Raceflight (fork of Cleanflight with F4 support)
- Buzzer output
- Voltage Sensor (off battery input)
- Has outputs for up to 6 ESCs
- Serial or PPM input (does not support individual PWM channel input)
- MicroSD Card support for BlackBox (FAT file system experimental in Raceflight)
- Three available hardware UART ports
- Built in inverter for SBUS input
- Tactile button for booting to STM boot loader
- Standard pin headers for the majority of connections
- SWD via JST (on the base of the board – connector not fitted)
- i2c available via through hole micro pin header
- STM32F405 32-bit processor at 168MHz, 1Mb flash, 192kb ram
- MPU9250 Gyro/Accelerometer/Mag connected via SPI (note Mag is work in progress in Raceflight)
- MS5611 Barometer (optional)
- Micro USB connectivity using STM Virtual Communications Port
- 36mm x 36mm (standard 30.5mm between mounting holes)
can you buy Lyrica in mexico Currently the BlueJay F4 is on pre-release and they are piloting a licence system so third parties can manufacture. However, in our experience they should be careful with chinese competition as the flip side of a simple design is an inherent ease of clonability. But the idea of a slime bare bones FC with an SD card slot for black box flight recording is highly appealing. Lets face it when was the last time you used the Barometer or magnetometer when flying FPV Acro.